Buying new has it’s perks
Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life. So, when it comes down to deciding whether to buy new construction or an existing home, it’s important to determine what’s best for you based on your lifestyle, and your needs and wants. Here we outline the benefits of buying a new home:
- Customization: Nobody understands your tastes better than you do. With new construction, you can choose and upgrade features of the home, or work with an architect and builder to completely design from the ground up. If personalization is a priority, consider the flexibility that new construction offers.
- Modern amenities: Many new homes feature today’s most sought-after finishes and amenities. At Kelmscott Park, we offer everything from luxury appliances and smart-home technology to outdoor living space and open floor plans with plenty of areas for entertaining.
- Energy-efficiency: Newer systems for HVAC, electrical, and plumbing can keep utility costs down and have less impact on the environment. They are also less likely to require servicing for the first few years of use.
- Less maintenance: There is usually less upkeep when you buy new, so you can spend more time enjoying your home rather than taking care of repairs.
- Move-In Ready: Forget about having to rely on delivery times of new appliances or waiting to finish renovations or last-minute repairs. Once built, new-construction homes are move-in ready from the inside out.
- Clean: Now more than ever, it’s important to consider a home’s cleanliness. It might give you peace of mind knowing that no one has lived in your home before you, and that there will be no surprises when it’s time to move in.
Contact us here more information about the new homes at Kelmscott Park and to schedule a private in-person or virtual showing.